How do I upload an image or file to my site?
From your site's Dashboard:
- Click on Media.
- Click on Add New.
- Once the Upload New Media screen appears, Click Select Files.
- Choose from your computer's hard drive.
- Individual files cannot be larger than 30 MB. For help with larger files, refer to this knowledge base article.
- Once uploaded, you can click the Edit link on the right side of the page to fill in attributes about the file:
- Title – Default text displayed as a link when adding it to a page. It's suggested that you use a title that makes the image or file easy to search.
- Caption– The caption is displayed under an image when embedded on a page.
- Description – The description is not displayed on a page, but is useful when searching the site's Media.
Once finished, click on Library (in the left column under Media) to view the entire list of images and files on your site.