What tools are available to support instructors and their teaching both in and outside of the classroom?
Below you will find a list of some popular tools that are available to College of Engineering instructors. Click the name of a tool to be taken to more information about access and availability. The College has also compiled a list of the latest recommended tools for hybrid teaching.
If you think there is a tool that should be considered for this list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Updates will be posted as options change and evolve.
Online Teaching Services & Software:
- Camtasia – Screen Recording
- Canvas – Learning Management System
- CATME – Peer Evaluations
- Echo360 – Stream & Record Lectures
- Gradescope – Online Assignment Grading
- Jamboard – Digital Whiteboard Application
- Kaltura Capture – Webcam & Screen Recording
- Learning Catalytics – Student Polling & Response App
- LockDown Browser – Securing Canvas Quizzes
- M-Cam – Mobile App for CAEN Lecture Capture
- Perusall – Collaborative Peer Annotation
- Piazza – Online Q&A Forums
- Remote Office Hours Queue – Group Meeting Software