What are some recommended settings when using BlueJeans?
Listed below are some recommendations for setting up a BlueJeans meeting. Note that you can also make these your default scheduling options each time you use BlueJeans:
- Start meetings without adding a passcode for participants to avoid problems connecting, unless you require the meeting to only be accessible by invitees (i.e. for privacy)
- All participants will need the Meeting ID and Passcode to join
- Start meetings without a moderator, so participants can enter without the moderator already being connected
- The meeting organizer will still retain moderator privileges
- Always use secure meetings, so room systems will need to enable AES encryption to join, and phones will be unable to join unless the exception is enabled
- Crop video to best fit the current video layout
- Enable the silent participant entry mode to disable the entry/exit sounds and banners when a participant enters or leaves the meeting
Of course, BlueJeans users are encouraged to explore these options further, and select the best default settings for their needs.