How do I reserve a collaborative station from the web?
Collaborative stations may be reserved online in some CAEN labs and the Duderstadt Center by following the instructions below. Collaborative stations in the Duderstadt Center (i.e. "Vizhub" stations) are maintained by the U-M Library Digital Media Commons.
- Determine which collaborative station you wish to reserve. Each station is numbered.
- Visit the collaborative station reservation website. After logging in with your U-M uniqname and UMICH password, you will be taken to the page shown below:
- Click the room and station you wish to reserve:
- Click the date you wish to reserve:
- Click the time slot you wish to reserve. You may reserve a maximum of two consecutive blocks of time (see policies):
- Confirm your reservation.
Note that it may take a few moments for the reservation to save:
- You will receive a confirmation, and the reservation will be copied to your personal U-M Google Calendar. The selected time slot will no longer be available for others to reserve.