How can I link an additional CAEN lecture recording site to my Canvas course site?
- Go to the CAEN Lecture Capture Management website.
- Click Site Info on the additional site you would like to link to your Canvas course site.
- In the Canvas Placements box, click the + Place recordings in a canvas course site button:
- Choose the Canvas Site from the drop-down list:
- If your site does not appear in the list, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Name of your Canvas course site
- Direct link to the Canvas site
- Enter a descriptive title in the Tab Name; this will appear in the left-hand navigation of your Canvas course site.
- Click the Add Placement button.
The lecture capture site should now be linked in your Canvas course site. You can remove the site in Canvas by clicking the red X next to it.