How do I 'un-confirm' a review in the performance review system? What should I do if I want to make edits to a review that has already been confirmed?
If you are not a Department or HR Administrator, please contact your Department or HR Administrator. They will be able to do this for you.
If you are an HR or Department Administrator, take the following steps:
1. From the dashboard, click on “HR Admin Dashboard” or “Dept Admin Dashboard.”
2. Start typing the name or uniqname of the reviewee in the search bar. A list of names should drop down as you type.
3. Click on the person whose reviewer you wish to change.
4. Once on the review page, click “Return to Supervisor (un-confirm).”
5. Confirm you have the correct individual and click “OK”.
If something goes wrong in the process, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.