How do I integrate BlueJeans meetings into my Google Calendar invites?
Google Chrome offers an extension for quickly adding BlueJeans meetings within your Google Calendar invites:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Visit the Chrome Web Store, and search for BlueJeans for Google Calendar.
- Click the blue Add to Chrome button, and accept all terms.
- Open your U-M Google Calendar.
- You should now see an Add BlueJeans Meeting option when creating or modifying calendar events:
Note: The first time you add a meeting, you will be prompted for your U-M BlueJeans account (firstname.lastname@example.org), and to set some default settings.
- When a meeting is added, the description field on the calendar event will be updated to include the BlueJeans URL, dial-in number, meeting ID, and passcode (if applicable).
For further help with the Chrome browser extension, refer to the BlueJeans Support page.