As the instructor, how can I export or download my recordings from the Lecture Capture System?
For Faculty & Instructors:
In order to download your lecture recordings, you will need to log into the management section of the lecture capture system, and follow these steps:
- Find the site you want to download recordings from, and click Manage Recordings, e.g.:
- You will then see a list of all the recordings for your site. Click the Edit button under the recording you wish to download.
- In the Recording Formats box, click Video and Slides (High Quality), and select from two options:
- Click Download, and the file should begin downloading automatically, or you will be prompted for a save location.
- Click Send to Google Drive if you would rather put the recordings in your U-M Google Drive space.
Students who wish to download the lecture recordings for their courses must first contact their course instructor(s) directly. Only the faculty members and/or course instructors have the ability to enable download access, or the authority to provide the video files directly to students.