How do I add or update the logo for my site? What is the "Site Message?"
The Site Message allows tagline text and/or a logo image to be placed on the site. The same Site Message appears in the upper-left corner of all pages on the site, above the left sidebar widgets. It is not customizable per-page.
To edit your Site Message:
- Click on Appearance in the left navigation of your site's Dashboard, and select Customize:
- Click on Site Message to open menu.
- Enter your tagline in either the Small text or Large text fields. Taglines are optional. Note: If you enter a tagline in the Site Title & Tagline section it will not display on your website:
- To change your image, click on the thumbnail of the image. If no image is currently visible in the Image (max-width: 205px) section and you would like to include an image (which is optional), click on the Select Image button to upload a new logo.
- Click the blue Save & Publish button when finished.