How do I hide the grade distribution graphs from students in my Canvas course site?
By default, Canvas allows students to see grade distribution graphs for each assignment. This means is that students can view their score, the high score, the low score, and the mean for each individual assignment. If you do not want your students to see this data, follow the instructions below:
- Login to Canvas and select your course in which you want to hide the grade distribution graphs.
- Click on Settings at the bottom of the left navigation menu.
- Click on the Course Details tab at the top.
- At the bottom of the list of settings, click the more options link.
- Tick the check box next to the Hide grade distribution graphs from students option.
- Click the blue Update Course Details button.
Students will no longer have access to the grade distribution information.
Further information on this setting is available in the online Canvas Instructor Guide.