How do I make a sortable table?
By changing a couple of settings on the top row of your table, you can make columns which are sortable when clicked. After creating a table (see this article):
- While editing the page, highlight the top (or header) row of your table.
- From the Table drop-down menu on the page toolbar, select Cell, then Table cell properties:
- In the properties window, set Cell type to Header cell, and click OK:
- Again from the Table drop-down menu, select Row, then Table row properties:
- For Row type, choose Header, and click OK:
- Preview your changes, and if correct (you should see small white scroll markers to the right of each column title), click the Update or Publish button, whichever is appropriate.