How do I change the contact information for a single page?
To edit the Contact person for an individual page:
- Edit the page on which you would like to change the Contact.
- Fill in the Contact Name, Contact Email, Contact Phone, and Contact Room Number & Building fields. A list of building abbreviations is provided via the Click here for building abbreviations link under the Contact Room Number & Buildingfield.
- To customize the Contact person image for the page:
- Obtain a properly-sized image (225px x 225px) for the site contact. For a headshot, contact the Office of Communications & Marketing (email@example.com). For a generic image, download it from: http://www.engin.umich.edu/college/images/wp-images/wp-default-contact-photo.jpg
- Add your image to the Media Library.
- Click Set featured image in the Featured Image section.
- Once the Set Featured Image screen appears, click on the image to appear as the Contact person. The Caption, Alt Text, and Description fields are optional; these will not appear on your website.
- Click Set featured image.
- Click the Update (or Publish) button to save your work.