How do I reserve a collaborative station from the web?
Collaborative stations may be reserved online in some CAEN labs and the Duderstadt Center by following the instructions below:
- Determine which collaborative station you wish to reserve:
- Each station is numbered.
- Note: Collaborative stations in the Duderstadt Center are maintained by the U-M Library Digital Media Commons.
- Visit the collaborative station reservation website. After logging in with your U-M uniqname and UMICH password, you will be taken to the page shown below:
- Click the room and station you wish to reserve:
- Click the date you wish to reserve:
- Click the time slot you wish to reserve. You may reserve a maximum of two consecutive blocks of time (see policies):
- Confirm your reservation.
Note that it may take a few moments for the reservation to save:
- You will receive a confirmation, and the reservation will be copied to your personal U-M Google Calendar. The selected time slot will no longer be available for others to reserve.