CAEN Knowledge Base
Contact Support

How do I request a lecture recording site for my course?

Designated faculty and instructors for the course (as verified by Wolverine Access) may request lecture recordings by submitting the Recording Site Request Form.

If you would also like to link your lecture recordings to the Canvas site for your courses, refer to this knowledge base article.